Testing and certification
Our quality management, has been audited and certified according ISO9001:2015 by TÜV, the Netherland. Click here for a copy of our ISO9001:2015 certificate.
All of our manufacturers are based in Europe. They have to be at least ISO 9001:2015 certified and are qualified for many standards, such as:
- ISO 17020
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU
- American Petroleum Institue (API) Spec Q1
- American Petroleum Institue (API) 20E BSL 1 and BSL 2
- American Petroleum Institue (API) 20F BSL 2 and BSL 3
- AD2000 Merkblatt W7
- TUV AD-2000 Merkblatt W0/TRD 100
- Lloyd’s Registration of Shipping For forging
Client qualifications for big names within the energy, petrochemical and offshore industry, such as:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- General Electric
Additional we can perform laboratory test on incoming goods, such as:
- Charpy V-Notch Impact Test
- Tension Test
- ASTM A262 Practice C
- ASTM A262 Practice E
We deliver on project basis, which is a more economical way of working for your company. Next to that, all our products undergo a thorough quality check before we ship them out to you. Our certificates department control and check all incoming certificates on mechanical and technical requirements. Means that once all goods arrive on site, they are checked, approved and in possession of the right documents, such as:
- EN 10204 2.1.
- EN 10204 2.2.
- EN 10204 3.1.
- EN 10204 3.2. (stamped and approved by third party agencies such as TUV, Lloyds’ Register or Bureau Veritas).